Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wonder


~ A Blanket of Snow ~
I awoke last Sunday morning to a winter wonderland.  It is a bit unusual to get much snow in the Skagit Valley.  The surrounding hills and mountains are a totally different story.  I set out in my 2 wheel drive, cruised at a mellow 20 miles per hour, and wound my way down the hill on which we live. After what seemed like forever I finally arrived at the studio with bells on.  One of the first things I did was take some pictures of the snow flocked shop..... then I shoveled out.  I was very surprised that so many people stopped in that day.  Some would peer in the front window just to make sure that the open sign wasn't up by accident.  It ended up being a very snowy but cozy day thanks to the warmth of friendly visitors.  I hope that you enjoyed this little visual taste of what our studio looks like.  For more pictures you can visit our new "tour" section located right under our blog header.
Happy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...