Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Painted Boat

~ The Painted Boat ~


Well it's been smooth sailing so far with the boat project.  The application of new color has been completed with great care as not to make the vessel to look new.  Actually my goal was to make it look older than it did before.  It really looks good against the aqua room seen behind in this picture.


This is the area that will be occupied by a fantastic sail.  I can't wait for it!


To support the boat I had to make a couple of simple wooden stands for the stern and bow. 


The ships wheel is repaired and spinning again, ready for it's next voyage.


1 comment:

  1. I am really glad that you shared this post. I am really looking for this information. Thanks for sharing this. I really appreciate you effort.

    payment protection insurance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...